Our Benefits are designed to support the health and wellness of employees and their families
- Paid time off including company holidays, personal days, a day for community service, and vacation time based on employee years of service
- Parental leave
Health and Wellness
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Dental and vision coverage
- Wellness program, including gym access in Madison, N.J., office
- Group short-term and long-term disability
As a socially responsible company, we want all LEO Pharma employees to feel supported inside and outside of work.
We are proud to now offer expanded travel and lodging benefits to U.S. employees and their families covered under our healthcare plan that cover medical expenses, including those related to reproductive care.
Financial Wellness and Additional Support
- 401(k) plan options and company match
- Life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental term life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group hospital and personal cancer indemnity plans
- Employee assistance program
- Education/tuition assistance
- Recognition program
- Employee discounts for mobile phone, ticketed events, online shopping and more
- Commuter benefits
LEO Pharma Inc. seeks information for job applications from candidates in the U.S. through only the following channels:
- The LEO Pharma Inc., website and Halogen Talent Acquisition, powered by Jobvite.
- Via email to/from addresses using only the LEO Pharma domain of @leo-pharma.com.
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams platform.
Be aware that:
- LEO Pharma does not use Google Hangouts, Zoom or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with LEO Pharma via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
- LEO Pharma will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about LEO Pharma Inc. and the application process, please email the company’s U.S. People and Communications team at HRUS@leo-pharma.com.
LEO Pharma Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants or employees.
If you need a reasonable accommodation related to the application or hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department at HRUS@leo-pharma.com.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.