We are a company in growth currently searching for new colleagues
LEO Pharma Inc. - North America Region: U.S. and Canada Positions
Now is an exciting time to join LEO Pharma, a leading global healthcare company specializing in dermatology. For more than a century, our products, which are marketed in more than 100 countries worldwide, have improved millions of people's lives around the world. We are a company united by strong values – passion, customer focus, innovation, adaptability and integrity. Our values reflect the way we strive to improve the quality of life for patients, and are at the heart of our company’s success and growth.
Our global team – consisting of approximately 6,000 people in 61 countries worldwide – is LEO Pharma’s greatest asset. With an incredible mix of people from different cultures and backgrounds, LEO Pharma is a workplace where passion and innovation thrive and people grow. We continue to seek passionate, dedicated, and solution-oriented people – and consistently ensure that our people develop their talent. If LEO Pharma is to realize its vision, we need people who think innovatively and act with integrity.
Together, we can embrace change and grasp strategic business opportunities. The result: life-enhancing products that bring real value to patients. LEO Pharma is an equal opportunity employer
LEO Pharma Inc. seeks information for job applications from candidates in the U.S. through only the following channels:
- The LEO Pharma Inc., website and Halogen Talent Acquisition, powered by Jobvite.
- Via email to/from addresses using only the LEO Pharma domain of @leo-pharma.com.
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams platform.
Be aware that:
- LEO Pharma does not use Google Hangouts, Zoom or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with LEO Pharma via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
- LEO Pharma will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about LEO Pharma Inc. and the application process, please email the company’s U.S. People and Communications team at HR@leo-pharma.com.
LEO Pharma Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants or employees.
If you need a reasonable accommodation related to the application or hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department at HR@leo-pharma.com.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.