LEO Pharma is dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals in their pursuit of education and research activities that provide the best patient care possible. The new LEO Pharma Portal provides requirement information for Investigator-Initiated Studies, Support of Medical Education and Charitable Donation funding opportunities.
Continuing Medical Educational (CME) Grants
LEO Pharma Inc. will consider funding CME grant requests that support independent, accredited medical education programs/events for healthcare professionals.
CME grants must be independent of commercial bias and non-promotional in nature.
CME grant requests may be submitted to support live events, web-based education, or print material.
The following is a list of requirements that must be submitted in order for the grant request to be considered complete:
- Formal letter on entity's letter head, signed by an authorized representative
- Activity name, date, and location
- Expected number of attendees
- Brief description of activity
- Dollar amount requested
- Tax ID #
- Contact person and information
- Speaker name(s)
- Agenda (Preliminary acceptable)
- Accreditation - Number of credits to be issued and name of accrediting provider
- Budget breakdown
Please submit inquiries regarding grants at LEO via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Subject line: Attn: CME Coordinator)