March 15, 2020 - As the COVID-19 situation evolves, LEO Pharma Inc. remains committed to protecting the security and health of our U.S. employees and the medical dermatology community we serve, as well as delivering medicines for patients in the United States.
Steps we have taken include:
- Closed our office in Madison, N.J., and directed all employees to work from home.
- Directed all U.S. customer-facing employees to work from home, at least until the end of March. This includes colleagues across roles in medical affairs, sales, corporate account and health outcome teams.
- Moved all talent acquisition activity, exclusively, to virtual means.
- Suspended all international and domestic business travel.
- Cancelled participation in external conferences, tradeshows and third-party events.
- Activated business continuity plans.
“It is our hope these actions – combined with national, state and local containment efforts – can begin to significantly slow the spread of the virus in coming weeks,” said Christopher Posner, President and CEO, LEO Pharma Inc. “I am proud of the way our LEO Pharma U.S. team has come together during this unprecedented pandemic as one team, united in supporting patients, healthcare professionals and each other.”
LEO Pharma Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LEO Pharma A/S. Learn more about steps LEO Pharma A/S is taking globally at LEO-Pharma.com.
For U.S. Patients
Contact U.S. Patient Safety to reporting side effects of LEO Pharma medicines:
- 1-877-494-4536 (choose option No. 1)
- E-mail: email@example.com
For U.S. Healthcare Professionals
Visit our U.S. products webpage for additional information about our medicines currently available. For further questions or information, contact U.S. Medical Information at 1-877-494-4536 (choose option No. 5) or use this online form.
Associate Director, Global External Communications